Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
eBook (Printable PDF) 141 pages | Tab/Grids/Mp3 Audio |
Instant delivery by Email |
I think you’ll agree that the pentatonic scale is one of the most important scales that any guitarist can learn.
Pentatonics can be used to learn the fretboard, build chops, and create solos over countless progressions.
While you know how important this scale is, you might not be using it to its full potential in your playing.
Because pentatonics are easy to play, many guitarists learn them, but move on too quickly in their studies.
They think that they need more complex scales under their fingers to expand their playing.
But, with the right approach to learning pentatonics, you can use these easy shapes to create endless sounds in your solos.
This opens up your fretboard, greatly expands your soloing vocabulary, and you don’t have to learn anything beyond basic pent shapes.
That’s what I call a no lose situation in the practice room.
Don’t miss your chance to master the fretboard, elevate your soloing chops, and have fun in the practice room at the same time.
Grab your copy of Power Pentatonics and master pentatonic scales the fun and easy way.
Download a Preview PDF of Power Pentatonics
What You Learn With Power Pentatonics
- Classic Box Patterns
- Shifting Fingerings
- 3-Octave Fingerings
- How to Solo With Minor Pentatonic Scales
- How to Solo with Major Pentatonic Scales
- Traditional Diatonic Patterns
- Modern Diatonic Patterns
- Traditional Chromatic Patterns
- Modern Chromatic Patterns
- Repeating Patterns
- Essential Pentatonic Vocabulary and Licks
- Major Blues Soloing Exercises
- Minor Blues Soloing Exercises
- Full Major and Minor Blues Solos
- Modal Pentatonic Scales
- Pentatonic Pairs for Soloing
- And much more!
What You Get with Power Pentatonics
- 141 Page Printable PDF eBook
- Mp3 Audio Examples to loop or slow down
- Mp3 Backing Tracks for effective practicing
- Examples in TAB, neck diagrams, and notation.
- Easy to understand theory and exercises.
- And Much More!
Why wait another minute to take your technique and soloing chops to the next level?
These patterns, exercises, and concepts give you everything you need to level up your playing and have fun in the practice room.
Don’t waste another minute in your practice routine, grab your copy of Power Pentatonics and reach your full musical potential today!