Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
10 eBooks (Printable PDFs) | Tab/Grids/Mp3 Audio |
Instant delivery by Email |
Learn Jazz Guitar Without Breaking the Bank
These books should be available in music stores everywhere. They are the closest things to the perfect guitar method, and honestly I’m not trying to blow smoke. Thanks for putting so much into them!
10 Starter Kit eBooks – Click for Previews/Details
- 30 Days to Better Jazz Guitar (171 Pages)
- All Blues Study Guide (62 Pages)
- Autumn Leaves Study Guide (62 Pages)
- Blue Bossa Study Guide (53 Pages)
- Easy Jazz Chord Progressions (170 Pages)
- Easy Jazz Guitar Chords (69 Pages)
- Easy Jazz Guitar Licks (67 Pages)
- Easy Jazz Guitar Soloing (193 Pages)
- Jazz Guitar Practice Guide (178 Pages)
- Summertime Study Guide (40 Pages)
What You Learn With the Jazz Guitar Starter Kit
- Complete Jazz Standards (All Blues, Autumn Leaves, Blue Bossa, Summertime)
- Dozens of Full Comping and Soloing Studies Over Jazz Standards
- How to Solo Over Your Favorite Jazz Tunes
- Play Jazz Chords With Confidence Over Any Standard
- Essential Jazz Guitar Vocabulary
- How to Turn Scales and Arpeggios Into Sophisticated Jazz Solos
- Chord Lines in the Style of Joe Pass and Others
- And So Much More!
Matt has presented a great format for learning jazz techniques. I have limited time to devote to practice and limited funds to cover the cost of lessons, but even with those limitations, I have learned so much more than I could have if I’d tried this on my own. I highly recommend this program to anybody who wants to work with the seemingly intimidating complexities of jazz guitar.
What You Get With the Jazz Guitar Starter Kit
- 10 Complete PDF eBooks (Printable)
- Hundreds of Audio Examples for Efficient Practicing
- Backing Tracks for Every Essential Exercise
- Easy to Understand Theory Concepts
- Fun and Must Know Exercises
- And Much More!
Why wait another minute to become the best jazz guitarist you can be?