Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
eBook (Printable PDF) 178 pages | Tabs, Audio |
Instant delivery by Email |
- One, having a balanced practice routine produces real results.
- Two, players that stick to an organized routine reach their full musical potential.
I’ve written the Jazz Guitar Practice Guide to help you achieve these same results.
This 178 page guide teaches you to effectively and efficiently learn jazz guitar.
You learn how to make the most out of every minute of practicing, develop solid fundamentals, and reach your full potential.
When You Buy the Jazz Guitar Practice Guide You Get
- 178 page printable PDF.
- Musical examples in TAB and standard notation.
- Mp3 audio examples.
- Practice plans for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players.
- Effective and fun exercises for all levels of guitarists.
- And much more.
Learn How to Practice, Not Just What to Practice
There are many books out there that show you what to practice.
With this guide, you learn the exact techniques, tunes, and transcriptions that are best for you at this stage in your playing.
It also teaches you how to practice this material in the most effective and enjoyable way possible.
- Analyze your playing to maximize your practice time.
- Emphasize your strengths and target your weaknesses.
- Comp, solo, and play the melody to any jazz standard from memory.
- Connect your ears and fingers in a meaningful way.
- Learn from your favorite jazz guitarists and recordings.
- All with easy to follow and apply exercises and practice plans.
Reach Your Maximum Jazz Guitar Potential
There’s nothing more frustrating than spinning your wheels in the practice room.
Learning jazz guitar shouldn’t be frustrating, in fact it should be down right fun.
With the Jazz Guitar Practice guide, you see real results and increase your enjoyment on the guitar.