Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
Printable PDF 170 pages | Tab/Notation, Mp3 Audio |
Instant delivery by Email |
“Wow, there are so many chords and I have no idea how they fit together.”
The 12 Essential Chord Progressions
Here are the 12 essential jazz chord progressions that you learn in this 170-page eBook.
- Major ii V I
- Minor ii V I
- Major Turnaround
- Minor Turnaround
- Mixed ii V I Number 1
- Mixed ii V I Number 2
- Backdoor ii V I
- Take the A Train
- Rhythm Changes Bridge
- Turnaround to the iim7 Chord
- From IVmaj7 to Imaj7
- Minor Cliché
What You Learn With Easy Jazz Chord Progressions
- How to build each chord progression.
- Chords in multiple positions for each progression.
- Chord licks for chord melody and chord soloing.
- Chord patterns and arpeggiations.
- Voice leading concepts.
- Arpeggio shapes, one and two octaves, in multiple positions.
- Extended arpeggio shapes.
- Scales, one and two octaves, in multiple positions.
- Tetrachords and Coltrane patterns.
- Single note licks.
- Lenny Breau Chords.
- Alternating single notes and chord soloing studies.
- And much more…
What You Get With Easy Jazz Chord Progressions
- 170 Page Printable PDF
- 156 Mp3 Audio Examples
- 12 Backing Tracks – 1 For Each Progression
- 178 Musical Examples With Tab and Notation
- Easy to understand theory and musical concepts.
- And more…
Learning to play jazz guitar means learning jazz standards, and learning jazz standards means learning jazz chord progressions.