Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
eBook (Printable PDF) 141 pages | Notation, Audio |
Instant delivery by Email |
“How do you get a guitarist to stop playing? Put music in front of them.”
Reading music on guitar can be intimidating.
What You Get With Guitar Reading Essentials
- 141 page PDF eBook (printable).
- Mp3 audio files for rhythms and rhythmic study.
- Musical examples in notation only to promote reading.
- Fun exercises to learn to read in all positions and keys.
- Reading studies to test your note and rhythm recognition.
- And more…
What You Learn in Guitar Reading Essentials
- How to read notes across the whole guitar.
- How to read essential rhythms including dots and ties.
- How to identify and play accidentals and form markings.
- How to read double stops, triads, and chords on guitar.
- How to read in scale positions.
- And much more…