Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
eBook (Printable PDF) 60 pages | TABS, Audio |
Instant delivery by Email |
If you’ve played guitar for any length of time, you’ll agree that learning the notes on the fretboard is essential.
There’s nothing more frustrating than not being able to find the root note to any chord, scale, or arpeggio.
And, playing notes that sound good, but that you have no idea what they are, also causes big frustration in the practice room and on the bandstand.
Then, when you decide to end this frustration and learn the fretboard, the exercises are boring and often just as frustrating.
Learning the fretboard doesn’t have to be boring or frustrating.
In fact, it can be a totally enjoyable, creative, and educational experience.
The exercises, concepts, and material in Fretboard Mastery do just this.
This eBook shows you how to master the entire fretboard with fun and highly beneficial exercises.
Why waste time or deal with frustration in the practice room when learning the fretboard?
Instead, check out this eBook and set yourself on a fast, easy, and fun pathway to learning every note on the guitar today.
What You Get With Fretboard Mastery
- 60-page printable PDF file that works on all devices.
- Mp3 audio files that you can loop or slow down.
- Musical examples in fretboard diagrams, TAB, and notation.
- Easy to understand theory and concepts.
- Fun and creative exercises to learn every note on the fretboard today.
- Blank TAB paper and fretboard diagrams to keep notes.
- And much more!
There’s a ton of information in this book presented in the most simplistic fashion! Overall it’s the most comprehensive materials covered in this book and one of the most important books in my collection and worth every penny! Absolutely great work! Truly appreciate this book in every sense!!! Don’t hesitate to buy it.
What You Learn in Fretboard Mastery
- All the white notes of the piano on guitar.
- All the black notes of the piano on guitar.
- Key signatures and methods to find keys quickly.
- Every note on the guitar with #’s and b’s.
- Scales on one string.
- Arpeggios on one string.
- How to use soloing to learn the notes on guitar.
- Interval recognition in multiple positions.
- Keys in positions.
- And much more…
Learning the fretboard is essential, you already know that.
Learning the fretboard is also frustrating, you’ve been there.
But, this essential skill doesn’t have to be stressful or boring.
Instead, the material in Fretboard Mastery is the exact opposite.
Why wait to have fun in the practice room learning the fretboard?
Check out this eBook and get started on your journey to fretboard mastery today.
Become a Fretboard Master