Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
eBook (Printable PDF) 267 pages | Tab/Notation/Diagrams |
Instant delivery by Email |
What You Learn With Easy Guitar Theory
- How to read guitar music – TAB, Notation, Diagrams, and more.
- Musical form markings and indicators.
- Notes, rhythms, time signatures, key signatures, and articulation.
- Normal and compound intervals.
- Scales and modes.
- Chords – Triads up to 13th chords and everything in between.
- Chord function and progressions.
- Roman numeral analysis.
- Harmonic Concepts – Tritone subs, modal borrowing, chromatic chords, backdoor ii-V’s, and more.
- Arpeggios – Triads, 4, 5, 6, and 7-note shapes.
- Chromatic notes.
- And much more!
What You Get With Easy Guitar Theory
- 267 Page printable PDF.
- Easy to understand essential guitar theory concepts.
- Over 250 music examples to play, sing, and write out.
- Practical application of all theory concepts.
- Chapter exercises and quizzes.
- And more…
If you tried learning music theory before but found it boring or couldn’t figure out how theory applied to guitar.