Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
eBook (Printable PDF) 114 pages | Tab/Grids/Mp3 Audio |
Instant delivery by Email |
I think you’ll agree that learning which scales fit over what chords when soloing isn’t easy.
There are so many scales and modes to choose from, how will you ever memorize them all, let alone use them in your solos?
When do you use Mixolydian and when do you use Lydian dominant?
What is the best scale to solo over mMaj7 chords and when can I use a mMaj7 sound over m7 chords?
These types of questions and doubts haunt many jazz guitarists as they explore chord scale soloing in the woodshed.
While learning chord scales is essential for any soloist, it doesn’t have to seem impossible or cause frustration.
In fact, learning how to solo with chord scale can be absolutely fun in the practice room. You just need the correct approach.
This is where Chord Scale Soloing comes into play.
Chord Scale Soloing gives you everything you need to memorize, apply, and master chord scales in your solos.
And, the most important part, these exercises are fun and you’ll actually look forward to doing them every day.
That’s a big win for anyone who’s struggled with stress in the practice room.
Don’t miss your chance to master chord scales, elevate your chops, and have fun practicing at the same time.
Grab your copy of Chord Scale Soloing and master essential chord scales the stress free way.
Download a Preview PDF of Chord Scale Soloing
What You Learn With Chord Scale Soloing
- Scale vs. Mode Theory
- Major Family Chord Scales
- Dominant Family Chord Scales
- Minor Family Chord Scales
- Diminished Family Chord Scales
- Essential Chord Scale Practice Patterns
- Chord Scale Soloing Workouts
- Chord Scale Fretboard Knowledge Workouts
- Jazz and Blues Technical Studies
- Jazz and Blues Soloing Studies
- And much more!
What You Get with Chord Scale Soloing
- 114 Page Printable PDF eBook
- 21 Mp3 Audio Examples to loop or slow down
- 76 Mp3 Backing Tracks for effective practicing in all keys
- Examples in TAB, neck diagrams, and notation.
- Easy to understand theory and exercises.
- And Much More!
Why wait another minute to take your soloing and fretboard knowledge to the next level?
These patterns, exercises, and chord scales bring a sophisticated jazz sound to your solos without any stress in the woodshed.
Don’t waste another second in your practice routine, grab your copy of Chord Scale Soloing and reach your full guitar potential today!