Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
6 eBooks (Printable PDFs) | Tab/Grids/Mp3 Audio |
Instant delivery by Email |
I think you’ll agree that learning blues guitar can be like finding a needle in a haystack.
There’s so much information out there, so many riffs to learn, so many rhythms, and don’t get me started on all those chord shapes.
Sorting through all that material to find the right exercise for your practice routine can be a huge waste of time.
You can spend hours looking for what you should be doing next, or even just how to get started with blues guitar, and you never actually play your guitar.
That doesn’t sound like fun to me.
We’re all here to play guitar, not spend hours Googling how to play that guitar right?
This is where the Blues Guitar Starter Kit comes in.
These 6 best-selling eBooks are designed to teach you everything you need to play blues guitar in a no-stress presentation.
Best of all, they’re all in one place!
No need to search for hours looking for the perfect exercise, it’s right here.
Each book is designed to teach you the essential building blocks of blues guitar one step at a time.
Or, if you’re already an experienced player, you can jump around to find exactly what you need to level up your playing today.
No more wasting time sorting through material, or not knowing what’s the best next step in your practice routine.
The Blues Guitar Starter Kit gives you all of this and much, much, more.
As an added bonus you get the Easy Guitar Theory and Fretboard Mastery eBooks in this package.
These two books build up your theory and fretboard knowledge as you master blues guitar in your studies.
Learn Blues Guitar Without Breaking the Bank
Normally these 6 books cost $70 if you bought them individually.
When you buy the Blues Guitar Starter Kit, you get all 6 best-selling eBooks for only $27.99.
That’s a 60% savings, and $42 you get to keep in your pocket to put towards that new guitar you’ve been looking at….
Learning blues guitar can seem difficult and overwhelming if you have the wrong study material.
But, the Blues Guitar Starter Kit has everything you need to play blues guitar without stressing out or dealing with practice room frustration.
And, you get the bonus of mastering your fretboard and practical music theory at the same time.
Grab your copy and level up your blues guitar playing the fun and easy way today!
6 Blues Guitar Starter Kit Books – Click for Previews
- Classic Blues Licks
- Blues Chords Shapes
- Blues Rhythm Chops
- Blues Solos and Soloing
- Easy Guitar Theory
- Fretboard Mastery
Great Value for money! I’m glad I started with these books, as they provide a good explanation of the blues form, easy to understand with attention to detail. I would not hesitate to recommend the books to anyone interested in playing the blues.
What You Learn With The Blues eBooks
- Major and Minor Blues Scales (Beginner and Intermediate Fingerings)
- Blues Arpeggio Shapes (Fingerings, Licks, and Full Solos)
- Dozens of Licks in the Style of Legendary Players
- Minor Blues Licks
- Major Blues Licks
- Repeating Licks
- Jazz Blues Licks
- Blues Rock Licks
- Full Blues Guitar Solos in Multiple Keys
- Open position blues chords
- Barre chords to play blues in 12 keys
- Top-4 string chords in the style of SRV
- Chord extensions, 9ths, 13ths, and 7#9 shapes
- Blues chord riffs
- Blues Chords for Soloing (Fingerings, Licks, and Full Solos)
- Blues Phrasing Concepts
- Call and Response Concepts
- Repeating Note and Phrase Concepts
- Essential Blues Rhythms
- Essential shuffle patterns in open and barre positions
- Riff based patterns for rhythm guitar
- Must know blues turnarounds
- Riffs from Albert King, Albert Collins, SRV, B.B. King, and more
- And Much More…
What You Learn with Theory and Fretboard eBooks
- How to read guitar music – TAB, Notation, Diagrams, and more.
- Musical form markings and indicators.
- Notes, rhythms, time signatures, key signatures, and articulation.
- Normal and compound intervals.
- Scales and modes.
- Chords – Triads up to 13th chords and everything in between.
- Chord function and progressions.
- Roman numeral analysis.
- Harmonic Concepts – Tritone subs, modal borrowing, chromatic chords, and more.
- Arpeggios – Triads, 4, 5, 6, and 7-note shapes.
- Chromatic notes.
- All the white notes of the piano on guitar.
- All the black notes of the piano on guitar.
- Key signatures and methods to find keys quickly.
- Every note on the guitar with #’s and b’s.
- Scales on one string.
- Arpeggios on one string.
- How to use soloing to learn the notes on guitar.
- Interval recognition in multiple positions.
- Keys in positions.
- And much more!
What You Get With the Blues Guitar Starter Kit
- 6 Complete Blues Guitar PDF eBooks (671 Pages)
- 235 Mp3 Audio Examples
- Backing Tracks in Different Tempos and Keys
- Rhythm and Soloing Studies in the Style of Blues Legends
Blues Guitarists Covered in This Starter Kit
- Albert King
- Albert Collins
- B.B. King
- Buddy Guy
- Joe Bonamassa
- Muddy Waters
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
- And More!
Great books that provide solid foundations for blues playing. Concepts are clearly explained, and key techniques are shown in multiple keys, with different voicings and approaches, providing a good foundation for playing blues in different keys and styles.