Online Jazz Guitar Lessons
With almost 20 years of international teaching experience, I’ve found that many guitarists want to explore jazz but often become frustrated or hit roadblocks along the way.
For this reason, I am now offering one-on-one online video lessons to help you become the guitarist you know you can be.
Read ahead to find out if online jazz guitar lessons are right for you.
Does this describe your jazz guitar learning experience?
- Want to learn jazz guitar but don’t know where to start
- You find that the amount information to study is overwhelming
- Online and other materials are hard to understand or don’t relate directly to you
- You live outside a major city and there is no jazz guitar teacher close by
- Jazz seems like a mystery you may never solve
- You are stuck in a practice rut
- Tired of paying for products that don’t give much in return
Then online jazz guitar lessons can be the solution you are looking for.
Personalized Online Jazz Guitar Lessons
Learning to play jazz guitar can seem like a difficult task, but with the right teacher this process can not only be made easier, it can be enjoyable.
If you’re looking for help with getting your playing to the next level drop me a line through my contact page.
We can work together to bring your jazz guitar playing to the next level.
All you need is a computer/tablet/smartphone, a guitar, internet connection, and an interest in becoming a better guitarist.
To book a video lesson with Matt Warnock, please use the contact form on the right side of this page, or click the “Feedback” button on the left side of the page.
Online Jazz Guitar Lessons Price List
Prices are very affordable with discounts for booking multiple lessons.
- 40$ for a one-off 30 minute lesson
- 80$ for a one-off 60 minute lesson
- 35$ per 30 minute lesson when booking 2 or more
- 70$ per 60 minute lesson when booking 2 or more
Material Included In Lessons
- PDF of all musical examples covered in the lesson in both tab and notation
- Mp3’s of playalongs for any tunes covered in the lesson
- Midi files of any progressions or other improvisational templates to practice with between lessons
- Permission to record the video so that you can review it at anytime after the lesson
Learning jazz guitar can seem challenging and frustrating to most of us.
Online lessons will help you be the guitarist you know you can be. All from the comfort of your own home.
Do you have a question about online lessons with Matt Warnock? Share your thoughts in the comments below.