Jazz Guitar Practice Guide
Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
eBook (Printable PDF) 178 pages | Tabs, Audio |
Instant delivery by Email |
In my 20 years teaching jazz guitar, I’ve worked with thousands of students all over the world.
These students range from complete beginners, to seasoned professionals, and everything in between.
Though they come from varied backgrounds and experiences, every student shares two things in common.
- One, having a balanced practice routine produces meaningful results on the guitar.
- Two, players that stick to an organized practice routine reach their full jazz guitar potential.
I’ve written the Jazz Guitar Practice Guide to help any you achieve these same results in your playing.
This 178 page guide teaches you how to effectively and efficiently learn to play jazz guitar.
You’ll learn how to make the most out of every minute of practicing, develop solid jazz fundamentals, and reach your full jazz potential.
Most importantly, you’ll turn practice room frustration into practice room enjoyment.
Download a sample chapter with table of contents
When You Buy the Jazz Guitar Practice Guide You Get
- 178 page printable PDF.
- Musical examples in TAB and standard notation.
- Mp3 audio examples.
- Practice plans for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players.
- Effective and fun exercises for all levels of guitarists.
- And much more.
Learn How to Practice, Not Just What to Practice
There are many jazz guitar books out there that’ll show you what to practice.
These books list endless chords, scales, and arpeggios to learn in the woodshed.
They also tell you that transcribing and learning tunes is important.
But, where they fall short is that they don’t teach you how to practice this material.
Or, which tunes, chords, scales, arpeggios, and transcriptions will benefit you the most in your practicing.
The Jazz Guitar Practice Guide goes beyond other books in both of these categories.
With this guide, you’ll learn the exact techniques, tunes, and transcriptions that are best for you at this stage in your playing.
It also teaches you how to practice this material in the most effective and enjoyable manner possible.
This means less time wasted in the practice room, and more noticeable growth in your playing.
In the Jazz Guitar Practice Guide, you’ll learn how to effectively:
- Analyze your playing to maximize your practice time.
- Emphasize your jazz guitar strengths and target your weaknesses.
- Comp, solo, and play the melody to any jazz standard from memory.
- Connect your ears and fingers in a meaningful way.
- Learn from your favorite jazz guitarists and recordings.
- All with easy to follow and apply exercises and jazz guitar practice plans.
Reach Your Maximum Jazz Guitar Potential
There’s nothing more frustrating than spinning your wheels in the practice room.
Spending hours working on material and not seeing results can lead to frustration, and in worst cases, quitting all together.
But, learning to play jazz guitar shouldn’t be frustrating, in fact it should be down right fun.
With the Jazz Guitar Practice guide, you’ll see real results in your playing and increase your enjoyment on the guitar.
You deserve to achieve your jazz guitar goals, so take action and get started today.
Adding the Jazz Guitar Practice Guide to your daily routine is the next step to reaching your full jazz guitar potential.