Bebop Vocabulary Vol 1
You are in the right place if you are looking to increase your knowledge of the m7 chord’s role in jazz improvisation, as well as increasing your ability to improvise over this common chord in a jazz context.
By digging into this material, you will not only get a sense of how to improvise over a m7 chord, but be able to explore how some of the biggest names in jazz used this sound in their own playing.
By mixing theoretical study with practical application, you will be on your way to mastering the m7 chord in your jazz improvisations in no time.
Have a question or comment about this ebook? Visit the Building Bebop Vocabulary Volume 1 thread in the MWG Forum.
Volume 1: Mastering the m7 Chord
Here are the topics covered in this book, which will allow you to improvise over the m7 chord using vocabulary taken from the jazz tradition.
- How to build and use the Dorian Mode in your jazz guitar solos
- How to apply scale patterns to both the technical and improvisational side of your Dorian Mode practice routine
- Explore the Minor Bebop Scale, how it is related to the Dorian Mode and how you can use it to add a Bebop flavor to your lines and phrases
- Multiple fingerings for each scale covered, including one-octave, two-octave and 3 note per string fingerings
- Learn some of the most commonly used Bebop licks that apply to the Dorian Mode, adding further vocabulary to your playing
- Dig into 25 famous m7 Licks in the style of some of the biggest names in jazz, including John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Johnny Smith, Wes Montgomery and Pat Martino
When buying the “Mastering the m7 Chord” Ebook you get:
- Printable PDF format
- 50 Page of Lessons and Musical Examples
- Audio Examples for All 25 of the Licks Covered in the Book
- All for the price of a few cups of coffee at Starbucks!
Download “Mastering the m7 Chord” for Jazz Guitar Now
You can now buy the “Mastering the m7 Chord” ebook for the affordable price of $9.99 US through the secure site below.
Payments can be made through Paypal with either a money transfer, Debit Card or Credit Card, or if you don’t have a Paypal account you can sign in as a guest and use your debit or credit card to make things quick and easy.
To Pay With a Credit or Debit Card Just Follow These 3 Easy Steps
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click “Checkout With Paypal”
- Click “Don’t Have a Paypal Account” (Then enter your information)
Once your payment is processed, instantly, you will receive a link to download the ebook, it’s that easy!
Click to Buy”Mastering the m7 Chord”for $9.99!