30 Days to Better Jazz Guitar
Pay by Card or Transfer with Paypal Checkout
eBook (Printable PDF) 171 pages | Tabs, Audio |
Instant delivery by Email |
Since launching in 2011, thousands of Jazz guitarists from around the world have become better players with the 30 Days to Better Jazz Guitar eBook.
This updated 2015 edition features all new and exclusive Jazz guitar lessons.
With this 30 day program, you too will reach your maximum Jazz potential.
No Jazz guitar experience necessary.
To help any style of learner play Jazz guitar, these lessons contain:
- Guitar TAB
- Standard Notation
- Chord, Scale, and Arpeggio Diagrams
- Mp3 Audio Examples
- Backing Tracks
- And more
Download a sample chapter with table of contents
These 30 lessons feature progressive exercises that lead you from day 1 of your Jazz guitar studies, all the way to playing full Jazz Standards.
Every concept is presented in an easy to understand format and is immediately applied to the guitar.
There’s no theory for the sake of learning theory; you’ll apply every concept you learn directly to the fretboard.
By focusing on direct application of Jazz concepts, you’ll see real growth in your playing each and every day.
There’s no need to put off becoming a better Jazz guitarist any longer.
With the 30 Days to Better Jazz Guitar eBook, you’ll become the best Jazz guitarist that you can be – today.
With the 30 Days to Better Jazz Guitar eBook You Get
When you purchase the 30 Days to Better Jazz guitar eBook, instantly delivered to your email address, you’ll receive the following.
- 30 Exclusive Jazz Guitar Lessons
- 171 Page Printable PDF eBook
- Over 100 Mp3 Audio Examples
- Backing Tracks at Slow and Fast Tempos
- 90 Musical Examples in TAB, Notation and Fretboard Diagrams
Learn The Skills You Need to Play Jazz Guitar Now
Have you ever felt that you couldn’t play Jazz guitar until you’ve learned every scale known to man?
After learning how to play a ton of scales, and trying to solo over a Standard, your lines sound nothing like Jazz.
What if I told you that you don’t have to learn a million scales to be able to solo like your favorite Jazz guitarists?
Would you be surprised to know that you can make even the minor pentatonic scale sound like Bebop with the right vocabulary?
The lessons in this eBook will teach you the skills needed to sound like Jazz.
Not only that, you’ll be soloing over Jazz chord progressions right from day 1.
You don’t have to put off playing tunes and sounding like Jazz any longer.
In this eBook you’ll learn:
- How to turn scales and arpeggios into Bebop phrases
- How to play Jazz chords over ii V I changes and full tunes
- How to walk basslines on guitar
- How to jam on Summertime, Autumn Leaves and Jazz Blues
- And more essential Jazz guitar skills
30 Days to Better Jazz Guitar is 3 Method Books in 1
30 Days to Better Jazz Guitar will lead you through each lesson in a progressive pathway, with three levels of difficulty for each day’s lesson.
This means that this is not just one eBook, but three eBooks wrapped up into one easy to follow and organized package.
After completing one pathway, you can return to the start of the eBook and work your way through the next level of exercises.
With this approach, you’ll benefit from these lessons for years to come.
All for less than the price of a single half-hour Jazz guitar lesson.
Here’s a description of each level of exercises so you can see how any guitarist will benefit from this eBook.
Stage 1 Pathway
The exercises in the Stage 1 pathway are designed to teach players that:
- Have never played Jazz guitar before
- Have played guitar, lessons or self taught, for 1 year or more
- Have explored technical elements such as barre chords and blues scales
- Have no or little understanding of music theory
- Have the desire to learn how to play Jazz guitar
Stage 2 Pathway
The middle pathway is written for guitarists that:
- Have played Jazz guitar for 1-6 months or more
- Have studied basic Jazz chords, scales, and arpeggios
- Have some musical theory knowledge
- Have played through the Stage 1 pathway
- Have the goal of becoming a better Jazz guitarist
Stage 3 Pathway
The third level of exercises are designed to challenge players that:
- Have played Jazz guitar for at least 6 months
- Have studied intermediate Jazz scales, chords, and arpeggios
- Have an understanding of key changes, modes, and chord extensions
- Have played through the Stage 1 and 2 pathways
- Have the ambition to push their playing to the next level
Reach Your Maximum Jazz Guitar Potential
The hardest part about teaching guitar is when a new student says:
I don’t believe I can ever play Jazz guitar.
The best part about teaching guitar is when we work together, and a few months later that same student says:
Wow, I never thought I’d be able to play Jazz guitar, but I’m doing it!
With 30 Days to Better Jazz Guitar, you too will experience that kind of growth in your playing.
If you’re ready to take your playing to the next level, this eBook will help you achieve your maximum Jazz guitar potential.